← Back to Home | Order Now! ↓
READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE AND EFFECTIVE CLEANING OF CPAP HOSE, MASK & WATER RESERVOIR. FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. SAVE ALL PACKAGING, INSTRUCTIONS AND COMPONENTS INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
Clean Zone™ is intended to clean Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Hose, Mask and Water Reservoir using bacteria and germ killing activated oxygen (Ozone). It is intended for home use. It's recommended that you clean your CPAP Hose and Mask daily. Water Reservoir should be cleaned weekly. Discontinue use of Clean Zone™ if acne or rash develops along mask contact line. Clean Zone™ will not remove skin oils and mucus. To remove these fluids, you can wipe down your equipment with Clean Zone™ CPAP wipes or other methods of cleaning as directed by your equipment manufacture.
- Keep away from children.
- At elevated concentrations in the air, the ozone produced by Clean Zone™ is harmful to health. Never breathe directly from your Clean Zone™ machine.
- Person's with acute or chronic respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis and sensitive or irritated breathing passages (mouth, nose, throat) should consult with their medical doctor before using this product.
- Never use Clean Zone™ in confined spaces less than 120 square foot (10' x 12') room with 8' ceiling.
- Never operate the Clean Zone™ when its not unattached to CPAP machine or Sanitizing Bag. If a strong odor is detected when Clean Zone™ is operating, turn off Clean Zone™ by pressing the on/off button. Check hose connections and make sure there are no cracks in the housing, CPAP hose and hose adapters.
- Keep Clean Zone™ away from all water sources.
- Clean Zone™ can be cleaned with damp cloth.
- Keep Clean Zone™ away from flammable chemicals and products that produce flammable gasses.
- Empty your water reservoir before cleaning.
- Do not cover Clean Zone™ or block air intake vent.
- Do not run Clean Zone™ more than 30 minutes consecutively.
- Do not run Clean Zone™ when charging cord is attached to a power source. This may impact battery life.
- Clean Zone™ is only to be used to clean your CPAP machine, hoses and mask.
- Do not dismantle Clean Zone™.
How often should I clean my CPAP machine?
You should clean hose and mask daily. CPAP machine water reservoir should be cleaned weekly.
What type of USB power adapter works with Clean Zone™?
Any 5 Volt 1 Amp USB adapter that charges your cell phone or other small electronics can be used.
What if I don't have a USB power adapter?
You can use a charging port on wall or computer or purchase an adapter on Amazon.com or at your local retailer. USB Power Adapter Specification: 100 - 240 Volt, 50-60 MHz, 5 Volt 1 Amp Output
Do I need to use the large Cleaning Zip Bag when cleaning CPAP machine hose, mask and water reservoir?
Yes. This is required for effective cleaning and safe operation of your Clean Zone™
Can I travel with Clean Zone™ on airlines?
The power capacity of the lithium ion battery meets FAA/TSA requirements. Clean Zone™ can't be packed in stored luggage during travel. Clean Zone™ must be carried onto plane.
What is the blue bag with zipper for?
The blue bag serves as a storage bag for Clean Zone™ unit, accessories, CPAP Hose and Mask when not in use or when you travel.
Click here to download instruction manual
When ordering today, you will receive a Clean Zone™ CPAP cleaning machine, CPAP mask sanitizing bag set, 2 CPAP tube adapters for only $99.99 plus $8.95 P&H! That's a total of $108.94. Or you can DOUBLE your offer and we'll send you a 2nd Clean Zone™ just pay a separate $49.99 fee!
Sales tax is collected in select states as required by law. 60-day money back guarantee less P&H. Continental U.S. orders only.
By clicking the Process Now button you are placing a live order and agreeing to the terms of our 60-day money back guarantee and our arbitration agreement.
EPA Est. No. 95585-CHN-1